What Certifications Can You Earn by Taking Arts Classes in Central Texas?

Are you looking to earn a certification in the arts? Central Texas College (CTC) offers a variety of non-traditional ways to gain credit towards an associate degree or certificate of completion. All students, including high school students, active duty military personnel, veterans, and adult students, may be eligible for credit towards a degree or certificate based on appropriate documentation and institutional guidelines. If you're interested in obtaining the Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (BSIS) degree, you can choose between the UHV's Early Childhood to Sixth (EC) program and the four to eight (4) program. The Bachelor of Applied Arts & Science (BAAS) may be the right degree for you if you have an associate's degree in Applied Arts & Science or technical or vocational courses from an accredited community or technical school. The Business School's BBA in Entrepreneurship program provides effective training for those looking to become entrepreneurs.

With a master's degree in criminal justice, you'll be prepared for success in a variety of criminal justice careers, such as law enforcement, corrections, and social services. The Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology focuses on those preparing to obtain EC-12 physical education certification at all levels. A degree in Humanities and English provides you with a liberal arts education that can be valuable in a wide range of jobs and professional fields in educational institutions, advertising agencies, radio and television broadcasts, and public relations. A degree in Psychology or Science can lead to jobs in a wide range of human services fields. The Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction is where the latest research in education is combined with experiential learning and expert instruction to help you become a leader in the field of education. Central Texas College is accredited by the Universities Commission of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and certificates of completion.

You must still complete 25 percent of credit hours to earn a degree or certificate of residency at Central Texas College. Contact the University Commission at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia, 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 if you have questions about Central Texas College accreditation. You can apply for credit consideration by successfully completing six semester hours with grades of C or better at Central Texas University, or at any time if you are currently in active service in the military, by completing an evaluation request form. Central Texas College provides accessible, quality educational opportunities that support a diverse student population and promote student success, completion, and employability. If you're looking for an alternative way to gain credit towards an associate degree or certificate of completion, Central Texas College is an excellent option. With its wide range of programs and courses available, CTC offers something for everyone.

Whether you're looking to pursue a career in criminal justice or become an entrepreneur, CTC has something for you.